Monday, April 25, 2011

27 Weeks and We Got to See Our Son in 3D!

Geesh it's been a long time!!! I have been slacking so much with posting blogs...I just haven't really had much to say! Everything has been so lackluster around here lately! lol.

Lets see...where do I even begin! I guess we could talk about the REALLY EXCITING 3D ULTRASOUND that we got done!! :) Ok...Lets back it up to 2 weeks ago (April 11th to be exact). This was the first time that we tried to see little Peanut. Lets just say that he didn't want to cooperate, because he was facing my spine. lol. So, we made another appointment for 2 days later...and he was facing my spine AGAIN! He was so stubborn, and I was getting really flustered because I wasn't sure we were going to be able to see him! :( With the place that we went to, it's basically 3 strikes and you're out. You only get to try 3 times...so we made our last appointment for today. 

SO...Today before we went, we decided to try something to get the baby moving...so we got frappuccinos before we went to the appointment. This definitely got the baby moving, because FINALLY he was facing where he should be facing! lol. We got some good pictures and we even got some video! :) It was so magical seeing his little face...I can't believe that's our son! :) Here some pics from the awesome experience!


He just LOVED to suck on his fingers, and his feet were also up in his face! lol

Hehe he looks like he's smiling!

Our son! :)

So yeah! That's the story for the day! lol :) 

Hmm...what else is new? Oh! We finished the nursery! My BFF came over and helped me paint the walls while Kyle was at work, and Kyle and I built the crib and made letters that spell out his name for the wall! I am so excited! Here are some of the pictures!! :)

The Crib...we still need something to hang over it. Hmm...

The giraffe I painted on the wall! :)

The rocker and dresser...the picture frames are so neat!

:)


I guess the only thing left to post would be my current "belly" picture! :) I got a haircut, it feels soooo good to not have so much hair anymore! lol

me at 27 weeks! :)

I'll be sure to update more often! I have missed this! I am sure I will have more exciting things going on within the next few months...I can't believe we have 88 days until his due date! ahhhh! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment