Monday, March 7, 2011

20 weeks! Halfway there!!

Wow! I can't believe we are already at 20 weeks pregnant, I never thought it would get here this fast! It's pretty crazy!! We are just so excited! We are halfway through the pregnancy, which is AMAZING! Kyle and I are so excited to meet Peanut, and we already have a name picked out (which we have decided not to share on here for safety's sake...so he will be lovingly referred to as Peanut :) )

Anyway...I guess it's time for a little update!
This past week I went to work at a Trade Days Market where I did pretty well for the first time being out there. Booths usually bomb their first month (the market is every month, the weekend before the first monday) and so I am glad to see that I was able to pull through! I also got to see my cousin whom I haven't seen in years, so that was nice! It's always good to catch up with family. Kyle stayed home for the week because he had to work, and has been doing REALLY well with tips. I am so proud of him, we are learning to budget things so that way we can support ourselves and also be able to do fun things aswell! :) It's a tough process at times! Peanut and I missed him though and are glad to be home! hehe :)

One crazy thing that happened when my mom and I were gone was that my car (lovingly known as Susie Belle :) ) decided that she didn't want to cooperate, so she broke down in my front driveway! Poor Kyle had to figure out what to do, and luckily my Mom's boyfriend has more than one car so Kyle was able to get to work this past weekend!! Right now as I write this, Kyle and my mom are on the way with the tow truck to the car repair place...and unfortunately any money that I made this past weekend at the Market has to go to the car...but such is life!!!! haha.

I had a doctors appointment last Tuesday...everything is looking good except for the fact that I might have some hypertension issues...(which is quite normal in pregnancy, but could be bad). I am just asking for prayers at this point in time, that this doesn't turn into anything serious! We want Peanut to stay safe and sound until July 23!! I started drinking tons of water, I think that some of my problem has been dehydration, because I NEVER drink H2O...so that's gotta change!!!

This week is going to be a busy one for me, especially because on Wednesday, I fly to Pennsylvania to be in one of my best friend's weddings that is on Saturday! (3/12)! I am so excited for her, it's going to be amazing and beautiful! I will be home Sunday, after her wedding. I then have a doctors appointment next Tuesday in the early morning, and then next weekend (3/19) is my BFF's wedding! Crazyy...I am just thankful that I still fit in the dresses! haha. I am going to be one tired mama to be! I wish that Kyle could come with me to Pennsylvania...but unfortunately work is more important at this time, and since my work is mobile (starting my online business!!!) I can leave...and plus, I wouldn't miss it for the world!

Well, that's basically it for this week so far...I will probably update with some more belly pictures soon, Kyle and I have decided that Mondays are the days when we will take pictures of the belly! I will update this post when we decide to take the pictures..but right now Kyle is at the car repair place...so we will have to do our pics later!! :) Kyle wants to start posting on the blog too...(which is awesome!) so don't be surprised to see a post from him every so often as well! :)

**UPDATE 3/16/2011** Here is the picture I meant to upload the day that I posted this blog...I totally forgot about it until now! :)



1 comment: